VOLUNTEER FOR MODERN PENTATHLON
Donate your time to make Charlotte's hosting of World Cup #1 a huge success. We will need volunteers to help with various aspects of this event over the six days athletes are in town. You can volunteer as an individual or as a group. Perfect opportunity for office team building or church fellowship. Let's show the world that Charlotte is a great host city!
Key volunteer information you should know before you participate:
- REQUIREMENTS: Volunteers must sign up for at least two (2) activities and an orientation to complete their registration. All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. Volunteers may be asked to lift up to 20 lbs.
- AVAILABILITY: Beginning Tuesday, March 6 and running through Sunday, March 11, there are opportunities for all interested volunteers with multiple dates and shifts available. Volunteer positions are available in the following areas: Opening Ceremonies, Airport Greeters, Hospitality for hotels and venues.
- ORIENTATION: Additionally, all volunteers will be required to attend one orientation session. Orientation will take place at the NASCAR Hall of Fame on Wednesday, February 29. Two times are available - 12:00pm to 1:00pm or 6:00pm to 7:00pm. At orientation, volunteers will receive information specific to their activity, volunteer uniforms, credentials and other instruction. Please sign up for your preferred orientation time when you register.
- UNIFORM: Volunteers will receive an official Modern Pentathlon World Cup t-shirt on behalf of New Balance. The t-shirt should be worn with black pants (no jeans) and comfortable shoes.
- PARKING: Parking will not be complimentary, and you will be responsible for parking on your own. We encourage folks to car pool and utilize the light rail and other modes of public transportation.
To learn more, register to volunteer, or to see available shifts click here.
Questions/Comments? Please contact: